My Unforgetable Experience

My First Trip to Singapore
I'd like to tell you about my Unforgetable Experience in my life, and that moment is the first time I went to Singapore. I went to Singapore for the first time in June 2013 after the Elementary School's National Exam has finished. In that period, I just graduated from my Elementary School after the announcement for the final exam score. I got a good score and I was happy at that time, plus my parents gave a present for me and the present was having a trip to Singapore with my family. Of course, I was very excited and can't wait to go to Singapore. 

Two days before the day I go to Singapore, I had prepared for everything starting from the clothes, money for buying some souvenirs, gadgets, etc. When the day comes, I was very joyful and can't wait to have fun there. I did some researches before I go to Singapore. I listed every things that I liked and told my mom to go to the places that I have researched. 

We went to Singapore from Jakarta by an airplane. At the airport, I entered the International Departure gate which it will takes us to the airplanes that is destinated to go to places outside of Indonesia. Before we flew to Singapore, we visited some restaurants to have heavy meals there. After we finished, we went to the Garuda Indonesia gate (I forgot the specific gate) and waited there until we were called by the operators.     

After a long wait, finally we departured and arrived there two hours later. The first place we visited there was the Bugis Street. It is flooded by food districts and traditional markets there. I ate a ramen  there, but I wasn't feeling good about it. Did you know why? I was feeling a bit doubt to all of the foods there because the food that is served there is very different from Indonesia. What I mean by different is the meat. I was afraid to eat in China restaurants there because they often use pork as their meat choice. The next place I visited in Singapore is The Little India. It was full of Indian people and Indian traditional foods. My mom decided to do a cullinary trip while we're in the Little Indian. We tried many kind of foods such as Briyani Rice, Indian Curries, etc. We also bought some souvenirs there. 

In the next day, we went to the Clarkequay Bridge to take some pictures there. The other place that I visited that day was the Merlion Statue. It was located near the Clarkequay River so we walked there. We also took some pictures in this place. At night, we sailed through the Clarkequay river by a boat and dropped at The Marina Bay Sands. At Marina Bay Sands, I visited the shopping centre there and bought sandals for us because my sister's foot was hurt. After we explored the Marina Bay Sands, we went back to our hotel in Bugis Street and prepared things for our next trip.

Our next destination was the Sentosa Island. We visited Universal Studio Singapore there and havng fun watching the water fountain show. It was really fun at the USS playing lots of kinds of attractions and tried new things there. In the next morning, we went to the airport and got back home safely. I was a bit of sad when I went back to Bandung because I knew that I'm going to miss all of the things we did there. I also felt happy at the same time because I learned how to use a subway train or the Singaporeans often called it MRT.

In the end, I felt very satisfied going to Singapore. If you asked, why is this moment become my most unforgetable moment? It's because this is the first time I went abroad with my family and having such a memorable family time there. One day, I hope that I could travel around the world with my family again.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dewa Athena : The Most Celebrated Sport Event at SMAN 3 Bandung

Time for a Crossword Puzzle!!

Learning from Nature