Megantara! "Kemilau Budaya Sinari Nusantara"



Megantara
source : http://instagram.com/megantara2016
Megantara is an art festival organized by the SMA 3 Bandung's students. It is one of the most prestigious event in SMA 3 Bandung. Megantara is stand for "mega" which means big and "gantari" which means "light". This festival is held at least once a year. This is the third art festival that SMA 3 Bandung has hold in the latest three years.

This event is held from 10.00 AM, until 10.00 PM. I came to this festival at 2.00 PM. There was a performance of the SMA 3' Vocal Group. It sounds amazing just to be there at the field listening to it while I was buying a food to enjoy it at around 2.30 PM. The other interesting performance that I watched is the Fashion Show. It was exciting to see a friend of mine walking on the catwalk acting gorgeus while they were wearing traditional clothes from Yogyakarta and other provinces. 
source : Ariel's private property
Other than fashion show, the most favourite thing I experienced in Megantara is The Ghost House. The Ghost House in Megantara placed just in front of the ‘Papua’ sign next to the face-painting booth. It can only be played if there are at least 4 people in the group. Each person must pay 5000 rupiah for a game. I played it once with my Junior Highschool Friends and the girls screamed all over the game while I was just laughing at them and not getting scared of the ghosts. It was really funny though to watch them hiding behind me and my friend.


Maybe, for most people, the most fascinating show in Megantara is the performance of RAN and The Changcuters. What I could say about them is the rock the stage! It was very entertaining to watch the audiences sing together with RAN and the Changcuters. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to become part of the committee of that show. But, overall Megantara was a big success!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time for a Crossword Puzzle!!

Dewa Athena : The Most Celebrated Sport Event at SMAN 3 Bandung

Learning from Nature